Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science (Zelle)Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of this course in your account
Contact us if you are interested in using this course.
About this Course
This course is an online homework companion to Zelle's Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science book and comprises interactive, auto-graded programming exercises spanning introductory Python concepts like variables and sequences through file I/O, inheritance, and beyond. The exercises are designed to reinforce conceptual understanding, hone programming skills and develop Computational Thinking techniques. The problem sets map directly to textbook sections and may be used as-is, or customized using the Edfinity item repository, and the Edfinity item authoring tool.
How to use this course
- Homework: Assign high quality problems with hints and personalized feedback to develop problem-solving skills.
- Testing: Create summative secure online quizzes and tests in minutes.
- Supplementary resources: Embed videos, class notes, and applets alongside assignments.
- Intervention: Use rich analytics to identify and monitor at-risk students for timely intervention.
- Analytics: Drill down into student performance and identify problematic or difficult topics.
- Flipped classroom: Assign pre-class assignments. Save precious class time for discussions.
- Emporium classes: Use Edfinity for individual/group work for large enrollment sections in labs.
Autograded programming exercises with randomized variants, hints, and tips
Create personalized prerequisite pathways.
Connect to your LMS in minutes.
Read our VPAT.
This is a multi-student license intended for use during instruction. Student access is valid for the duration of the 5 month term.